Visual Online S.A. is an Internet Access and Service Provider which prides itself on being an innovative and reliable company, providing Internet services in Luxembourg and internationally. Visual Online S.A. is part of the Post Luxembourg Group and therefore has the appropriate financial and technical backing to meet the most demanding specifications of an increasingly demanding customer base in the field of modern technology.
Visual Online S.A. has a share capital of EUR 563,500.
Its shareholders are:
- Entreprise des Postes et Télécommunications (EPT) with 51%
- Trade-Comm S.à r.l. (TC)(Founders of Visual Online) with 49%
Visual Online was established in 1996, when the Internet was first being set up in Luxembourg. Since its start up, the company has grown and is now one of the leading Internet companies in Luxembourg.
- S.à r.l. established: 24 March 1996
- S.A. established: 21 December 2000
- Claude Schuler, Managing Director and Director
Board of Directors
- Gaston Bohnenberger (EPT), Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Claude Schuler (TC), Deputy-Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Gabriel de La Bourdonnaye (EPT), Director
- Christian Gatti (TC), Director